Data Economics – Customer Lifetime Value Example from Retail Banking. During this 30-minute webinar, Sunil Soares will walk through a case study that covers the following topics:
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) Methodology
- Decomposition of various CLV components including Net Interest Margin, Cost to Serve, Cost to Retain and Cost to Acquire
- Relationship between Cost to Acquire and CLV
- Application of CLV to customer segmentation
- Integration of CLV with CRM technologies such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics for Next Best Action
- Alignment of Data Economics and CLV
YDC is a Data Economics platform to help CDO’s quantify the financial value of data. For more information, please visit www.yourdataconnect.com.