POSITION TYPE: LOCATION:
Full Time Remote with travel
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be a key player in supporting YDC’s dynamic growth strategy. You will be responsible for maximizing sales and overachieving quota. You are results-driven, comfortable with moving at a fast pace, a business builder, and above all you are a team player.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Meet with key clients and maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Prepare sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Build a qualified sales pipeline, using both inbound and outbound lead management tactics supported by marketing and sales development team members
- Work multiple qualified opportunities through the sales process
- Link the prospect’s value drivers and business problems to our service/product offerings
- Shape prospect demand and teach from a position of authority and successful best practices in data intelligence
- Leverage YDC team members and Senior Executives into the sales process at the right time to increase likelihood of the close
- Relentlessly zero in for the close and negotiate for maximum value
- Manage an accurate forecast, while maintaining realistic expectations on all opportunities
- You have 6-8 years’ experience in field sales selling software especially SaaS
- You have an established network and ready to reach out rolodex of contacts in Northeastern United States
- You have a hunter’s mentality with a history of overachievement
- You are knowledgeable of the challenges faced by several vertical markets including but not limited to high tech, financial services, healthcare, and retail.
- You have proven ability to work with partners and can leverage influence centers during sales cycles.
- You have proven ability to engage both high and wide in accounts and can engage effectively with C-level and business line executives.
- You are passionate about the success of your prospects and customers
- You can deeply understand our platform, technology, and value proposition
- You are exceptional at building a solid pipeline
- Strong analytical and financial acumen is imperative
- You have strong forecasting skills and are accountable to your quarterly and annual target
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully and consistently driving sales growth across multiple channels and market segments
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite
- Sales experience, knowledge of Data Governance, and Information Management market segments within North America would be to your advantage
- Effective speaking skills