Position Type: Full Time/Contract Location: Mumbai or Vijayawada
As a Salesforce Developer at YourDataConnect, your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with other services. You will collaborate with stakeholders to design, test, document, and implement new applications as well as enhance and maintain existing ones.
At YourDataConnect you are required to have superior communication and writing skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that you can handle any issue that arises. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team on several different engagements at once. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them in a straightforward manner to others. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for YourDataConnect.
Working independently, or as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new/existing functionality
- Manage integrations with other systems
- Perform Release Management and Deployment activities
- Work with development team/product owner to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of projects under development
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create development and integration plans
- Take ownership of escalated or complex issues or problems and follow through to resolution
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Work independently to make decisions regarding the resolution of issues