Position Type: Full Time. Location: United States, Remote 50% travel
At YDC the Product Engineering Lead shall be part of the process of innovating, designing, developing, testing, and deploying a software product. Leveraging latest technologies and software delivery through Software as a Service (SaaS).
The Product Engineering Lead takes care of the entire product life cycle from the innovation phase, starting from the idea being conceived to the deployment and user acceptance testing phase in collaboration with stakeholders, ensuring milestones/deadlines are met and budgets adhered to.
Working independently, or as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and take ownership of product engineering and development
- Collaborate closely with architects, testers, and software engineers to improve the Framework
- Design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment
- Work closely with the Tech Lead and Architects to determine development feasibility within identified constraints
- Brainstorm with the team to work through problems that will considerably increase product user experience
- Troubleshoot and solve complex client issues
- Support product owner by drafting functional specification & technical requirements
- Identify and suggest technical evolutions for the UI Kit and the Enablon Framework
- Write technical specifications and documents
- Participate in detailed development costing, review and demo
- Improve with QA the quality of our processes
- Write unit tests
- Follow and participate directly in the improvement of organizational and development practices and processes
- Share knowledge through direct support, training, peer review, presentation, articles, etc.