Full time remote, 30% travel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research across financial information and translate into Data Balance Sheet
- Develop creative solutions to missing aspects of the Data Balance Sheet
- Present Data Balance Sheet use cases to internal / external stakeholders
- Passion for data and analytics and the ability to turn data into dollars aka Monetize the data.
- Ability to do deep research into business use cases and present scenarios to monetize revenue from existing resources, capture hidden opportunities or potential opportunities buried in Big Data.
- Ability to leverage disruptive approaches including data mining, quantitative analysis, portfolio optimization, and cloud-based solutions.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills
This is a remote working position and you will be expected to work out of a home office with high-speed internet and phone connection to enable seamless virtual presence.
This position requires up to 30% national travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – course content covering any or all of the following: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Fixed Income, Financial Accounting, Statistics, Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Business Analytics or related subjects.