Position Type: Full time
Location: Mumbai, India (remote)
Are you ready to establish a new market around Data Economics? For too long, data management professionals have focused on the “how” versus the “why.” This role requires a unique blend of finance, data management and technology skills to help organizations value their data and realize quantifiable financial benefits. Working independently, or as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business. At YDC™, you are required to have superior communication and writing skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that you can handle any issue that arises. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team on several different engagements at once. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them straightforwardly to others. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for YDC™.
- Research financial information and translate into reports as prescribed
• At least 1 year experience and a passion for finance and analytics and the ability to turn financial data into dollars aka Monetize the data.
• Strong MS Excel and Google Sheets skills.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.Com.) with Distinction / First Class
• Analytical mindset and the tenacity to undertake repeatable tasks till the desired outcome is achieved